It's Time for Senior Portraits!
Congratulations Trinity Class of 2023! It's time to schedule your senior portraits! Please call the studio at 717.761.2017 to schedule your private appointment time.
Camera Box is proud to be the official photographer for Trinity High School. You must be photographed by Camera Box to be included in the yearbook.
We recommend that you are photographed in June, July or August at our studio in Camp Hill to guarantee your place in the yearbook. Appointment times are limited so please call early to schedule!
To schedule a time at the studio, please call 717.761.2017. We are sorry, but we are unable to schedule studio appointments online at this time.
WHAT TO WEAR
All hair and grooming guidelines that are required for Trinity are also required for the yearbook formal photo. If special retouching is required to maintain the dress code. there will be a minimum ADDITIONAL charge of $15 plus tax which must be paid or your picture will not appear in the yearbook.
Guys, please wear a jacket and tie. Camera Box has a limited number of black jackets, but we strongly recommend that you wear your own jacket and tie. Camera Box does not provide dress shirts. Stubble or "five o'clock shadow" is NOT permitted in the pictures. Please shave the day of your photos. If you do not, we may not be able to take your picture, or if we can there will be additional charges for retouching.
Additional requirements for boys:
- Neatness is the most important element of the haircut. A student might meet other requirements, but if his hair is uncombed or messy, it is unacceptable.
- Braids, cornrows, and dreadlocks are permitted but may not be tied up or lower than the shirt collar. Hair must be kept out of the eyes.
- Hair may be all one length, but it must be kept out of the eyes and must be tapered so as not to extend over shirt collars while the student is seated.
- Extreme or exotic hair styles, including shaved patterns, dyes, and “Mohawks”, are not acceptable. Likewise ponytails, headbands, and other hair accessories are not appropriate for boys.
- Students are required to be clean-shaven at all times. Sideburns that extend below the earlobe, beards, and mustaches are not acceptable.
- Hair must be a natural hair color.
- Earrings, accessories, or any form of headwear are not to be worn.
- Body piercing, ear gauges, or tattoos of any kind are strictly prohibited.
Girls, a formal sweater or dress is good, or you can wear one of our drapes. Because your shoulders are uncovered while wearing the drape, please wear a cami or tank top with thin straps for the formal sitting. We also have pearls available if needed. Wear makeup for your pictures. Don't to do too much - just enhance your natural look.
Additional requirements for girls:
- Body piercing, ear gauges, and tattoos are prohibited.
- Simple jewelry and moderate make up may be worn. Leather collars, rope collars, or any spiked jewelry are unacceptable.
- Hair must be a natural hair color
Guys or Girls - For formal poses, long sleeves or the drape for girls are best. Avoid strong patterns - simple is best for formals. Middle tones or dark colors usually look best for the yearbook style poses. For casuals or outdoor photos, wear what you like!
HOW TO PREPARE FOR PICTURES
The most important thing to ensure good senior pictures is to spend time preparing for your sitting. Choose outfits that you like and that look good on you. Get input from your parents and your friends.
Acne: Don’t panic if you break out before your scheduled time. We retouch the photo for the yearbook as well as any photos that you order for yourself, so it may be best to leave your skin alone and not use too much cover-up.
Hair: Make sure you are comfortable with your hair - if you get a new hairstyle on picture day and you don't like it, you won't like your pictures.
Clothes: Make sure your clothes are neat and not wrinkled up.
Sleep: Get plenty of rest the night before your appointment so you come in feeling fresh and looking good!
Prices are listed below. If you are unable to afford the sitting fee that is required for the yearbook, please contact your school counselor, the yearbook adviser, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Need-based scholarship funds are available, and no one will be kept out of the yearbook for financial reasons.
Senior Portrait Prices
You pay for your sitting fee when the pictures are taken. The sitting fee includes the photo for the yearbook and basic retouching for the yearbook pose. The sitting fee does not include prints or digital files. We have several types of sittings available. Please decide what sitting you would like prior to scheduling your appointment:
Formal Sitting - $30
Traditional formal portrait session in one outfit; required for the yearbook. Includes the cost of basic retouching the yearbook pose. Camera Box will submit your yearbook pose to the school for you.
Casual Senior Sitting - Add $35
Add-on to your formal session or available separately. Includes 2 outfits. Fun casual photos can be taken outside at a location near the studio, or indoors if you prefer or if the weather is bad. We love outdoor photos! Pick outfits that you love! Consider bringing along a prop or props to really personalize your photos. For outdoor sessions, please select outfits that allow you to change quickly in your vehicle if necessary.
Destination Outdoor Sitting - Add $80
Some suggestions include "City Tour" photos in Harrisburg, pictures at Children's Lake in Boiling Springs, waterfront by the Susquehanna, Italian Lake in Harrisburg, on campus at Dickinson College or Messiah University, or pick your own local destination! Let us know what you want when you call. Up to 3 outfits, but you have to be comfortable changing clothes in your vehicle!